WPL recognized by DuPont as Distributor of the Year
Weatherization Partners, Ltd., (WPL), the marketer and distributor of specialty building materials, has been awarded the 2021 National Distributor of the Year by DuPont.
Nominated along with Dealers Warehouse, Hansen Marketing, Monsma Marketing, and RW Specialties, the award is given for outstanding service, demand creation, and market growth.
The criteria include corporate integrity, community stewardship, respect for customers, initiative, drive, passion, creativity, business planning, and market leadership.
DuPont said WPL won the award due to some of the following accomplishments:
- Leveraging strong dealer and trade relationships to engage with DuPont National Builder team to help drive builder conversions
- Adapting their service model to manage customer inventory levels to ensure minimum supply constraints
- Collaborating with DuPont to launch new product, IntegrationWrap, to meet customer and job site needs
- WPL was instrumental in sharing feedback to drive and develop an extended DuPont warranty offering
- WPL grew DuPont Flashing product sales by working closely with DuPont Channel Managers and lead the country in DuPont thermal leads and conversions in the marketplace.
Thomas David Evans, Americas exteriors commercial leader for DuPont, announced the award via an online national ceremony.
On accepting the national recognition for the company, Jason Moyer, senior vice president of sales and marketing at WPL, gave thanks to Evans.
“2021 brought with it many challenges, but our company was able to remain flexible, adapt to the changes brought on from any supply chain issues, and pivot our workforce to continue to drive services and solutions to remain valuable to our business partners,” Moyer said. “We have a smart and dedicated team, and I can’t thank them enough.”
Based in Dallas, Texas, WPL is a family business and covers 12 states with products and solutions.